Wednesday 4 February 2009

A smile in grey day...

How lovely to realise that my friend Lucie has tagged me on her blog!! What a lovely surprise!

So I'm a bit new to these things and I don't really know if I can fulfill all the requirements of this tag, but what I can certainly do is say, should you be reading this and not already know about it, please do go and check out Lucie's blog at http://somillie.blogspot.com/

Now let's see... The rules are:

* link to the person who gave you the award

* post the rules on your blog

* list six things that make you happy

* tag six people at the end of your post and link to them

* let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

* let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.

So 6 things that make me happy - only 6! How can I choose! Ask me tomorrow and you'll get a different list I suspect... But here's what makes me happy just now

1. My boy (obviously!)

2. The rest of my family

3. Hand-spun, hand-dyed wool

4. The sun turning the wide sky pink and orange, morning and evening

5. The moon hanging pale in a twilight sky

6. A particular part of the Suffolk coast that is the home of my heart...


And now, 6 lovely people that I'm supposed to tag - only I don't know 6 people to tag (apart from those Lucie already tagged!) So I'm sorry not to pass it on...

Thankyou Lucie, for brightening a grey day!

No comments: