Thursday 27 November 2008

Waiting...

I'm in a funny kind of limbo today. Tomorrow FB and I head back down to Wales for the weekend. There are lots of things, not least my dreading that hideously long journey, my not wanting to leave FB, my not wanting to go away from home... But I know it will be ok, in a way I didn't until this week, and that's a good thing. But it still feels like limbo - I need it to be over, to get on with moving forwards...
There are other waitings going on too though, and so when I think more carefully about it, I realise that this is just the theme for now - I must be patient, I must wait and when I've waited a while, the time will be right and I will move forward again... There's no rush, no point in trying to force anything, it will all come in it's own time... The weekend will be what it will be - no amount of anxiety or thinking will make anything happen or not happen... The new job will start, and will also be what it will be, but not yet!... My wishes may well be manifest, but in good time, when the time is right... I am the Seven of Discs - I haven't used my Motherpeace Tarot for so long, and yet that card is so vivid for me now - the image is of a pregnant woman in a pumpkin patch! Just waiting, just gestating and not quite ready for harvest. I am the Seven of Discs - impatient perhaps, but impatience won't change anything! So here's to waiting!

No comments: